Notice of Severance

If you jointly own a property with one or more people and you wish to sever the joint tenancy, we can help you with a notice of severance. This will allow you to change the tenancy from joint to tenancy in common, allowing you to specify in your Will who will inherit your interest in your property should you die.

A joint tenancy means that the ownership of the property is shared 100% with each person named on the title. Therefore, neither party can sell the property without the consent of the others. 

We want to be your private client lawyer for those milestones in your life.  So, if you want us to advise you on notice of severance, we are here to help you.  Every client is a VIP so let us represent you.


Interested in our fees?

Find out about our legal services

Let us represent you if you would like us to contact you to discuss any of our services please click on one of the links.

Our Wills & Probate Services

For more information, click one of the links


Wills Jan.jpg

Lasting Power of Attorney

LPA Jan.jpg

Court of Protection Deputyship


trust jan.jpg
CPD Jan.jpg

Notice of Severance

NOS Jan.jpg


Probate jan.jpg

Inheritance Tax

IHT Jan.jpg

We care about what our clients think of our Wills & Probate services which is why we actively seek feedback from our clients to help us improve our client’s experience.  Read what our clients are saying about us on Trustpilot.